Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random Poetry


Cylindrical surrounding whirl of thoughts and dreams I cannot fathom.
Big fat ugly black dog howls in delight. I question
my existence now,
and ponder over what could be yet cannot see the future as clearly as I'd like.
Fog encapsulates, suffocates, antagonizes red raw wounds.
I dream, I dream, I awaken, I sob.
Water, water everywhere, I want to feel its coolness.
Fear protrudes from orifices and my screams
all go
unheard. 

Crystallized and dry,
stalagmites in my mind,
these tears I cannot cry.
I want to feel rain
that doesn't burn.
Hollow-empty thoughts of
nothing and everything floating
weightless
through time and space.
I cannot catch my breath-
my heart aches without description,
and I open my mouth to wail
but silence deafens the air around me.

Can anybody hear me? I am so cold and all alone.
Can anybody reach me? Hold my hand just for a while....
will anybody save me from this place-
so small, so cold.
I'm not asking for a miracle, just a little human touch.
I want to feel alive when the rest of me is dust.
I want to feel humanity comfort me in an embrace;
I've got nothing left to lose,
except to leave this place.
The laughter that I'm faking
drowns out the cries within-
that little girl is dying; she knows she cannot win.
Can you spare a moment, to walk with me a mile?
Would you give your time, just to make me smile?
I want to feel warm sunshine
burn on my naked breasts,
and pebbles scratching roughly
my feet that will not rest.
I want to feel the rain when It's not mixing with my tears....
I want to feel everything, being hollow all these years.

Temptress trying,

seducing, dying-

staggers to her feet of air

and wanders through a cloud not there.

Could love be such a fickle friend

to leave her lying at death's lair?

A single rose between her fingers;

thorns stream blood and gasp

the end.


No comments: