Thursday, April 26, 2012

I am finding someone who can specifically design a bra that fits ME. I am so tired of having to waste time trying them on, which is gross if you think about the other people who have done the same thing, only to find that ONE specific size does not fit me; it depends on maker and style, as well. I am 5 feet tall with a size 36 D or something for bra size. I am short, and little, and the biggest thing I own are my boobs, and every single freakin bra I buy eventually sags to my knees because my back is skinny and short and either the cups let my boobs fall all over the place, or I quickly lose the plump and perky look they have when I first buy a halfway decent bra. I mean, who designs these? Men? Because I would hope that a woman would better understand the complexities of boobage. And my back and shoulders hurt.......aaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

So.....if anyone else has this problem, let me know, and let me know if you have any little secrets that might help. I will forever love you. Seriously.


No comments: